Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Amazing Sunday Morning!

I feel horrible this morning! I am sick, and very down. Not to mention that someone decided to add extra crap to the pile of garbage that I already feel like. I can take many lessons from this though. Whenever someone gives you a gift, you better make sure it is a gift, and not something for them to hold over your head. My life in the last two years has been very depressing. So much has happened, and I haven't even started to heal from all of it. Whenever you are given lemons, your supposed to make lemonade right? Well what if your out of sugar? That is basically where I am. I have no motivation to get me out of this slump. Things seem so impossible right now. I know through God I can do anything, and this all may be a test. Right now however, I just don't know how I will ever past this test, if that is what this is. I am confused, sad, angry, and very very down. I just hope I can find a silver lining some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment