Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life as of Now

It seems as if all of my time is spent either at work or asleep. I feel like I have neglected my family and friends, but I have to work. I feel somewhat like I am letting everyone drift away from me, and that is not what I want at all. I love my brothers, and my sister. I wish I could spend more time with them. That is all I want right now, but I have now time anymore. My family is more important, but I have to work. I am still hoping that Josh will find a job, and then maybe I can afford not to work as much. As of right now, I work everyday for the next two weeks, except for next Wednesday! We just really need the money.
Don't get me wrong, I love my Job, but I would love to have sometime with my family. I am so stressed right now, and I don't even really feel like myself anymore. It's almost as if I am a robot, I sleep, get up, get ready for work, go to work, and then repeat the cycle. I feel like no one understands this either, and that they feel like I am blowing them off or something. It stinks right now, and I have no idea what to do other than to keep on working and hope everyone understands. I have worked hard to get close to my family in the last year and I don't want us to drift apart over my job. I love them and hope we stay close.

No comments:

Post a Comment