Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Settle for a Slow Down

Am I the only one ready for things to slow down a bit. It seems as if time just flies by and I don't have enough time to do things anymore. By the time I'm done with my homework, more is waiting, when the weekend gets here it's already over! It is so hectic and crazy lately. I was considering taking summer classes, but I think I need a break.

My non school days are full of doctor appointments for my grandma and even more homework. I hardly see my husband but maybe two hours a day! By the time he gets up in the mornings I'm already gone, and when he gets home I'm in bed. I miss seeing him as much as I did.

So I am in need of a break, and spring break is next week. I am so ready for it. I am hoping it won't go as fast as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment