Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Disappointment

It really stinks to think that you are a disappointment to anyone, let alone your own family.

I don't do drugs, I don't Drink, I don't Party, and I don't do anything to hurt anyone. I think I am a pretty decent person, and I am not trying to brag at all. But compared to some of the things people my age do now a days, I am doing pretty well.
I hate to feel like I am not what my family would have me to be. Honestly, I could be worse, and I would hate to see how they would act toward me then compared to now.

I hate to complain about this, but It really does hurt me. I feel like with certain members of my family, they always have something negative to say to me or about me.
It just seems like it is always something with them. Like they just pick things to be upset with me about. I am so stressed about it, and really considering to cut ties with them completely or back off severely from being around them. I try to keep my distance as it is, but It will be a lot worse if this continues.

I really don't want to be that way, but I don't want to be around something negative all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment