Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Back to the Swing of Things

Josh is back to work and I am back to my normal role of house wife. Don't get me wrong, I still cleaned and cooked while I was working, but Joshua helped out alot with laundry, and cleaning. Now that he is back to work, and I am not working at the moment, I am now back to my wifely duties!
I have to say I actually enjoy it though. I take pleasure in having Josh a hot dinner on the table, and clean house to come home to. He deserves it. He is a great provider and I am glad to do what I can for him. We are both very comfortable to assume our natural roles in our marriage. He has always been the provider, and I know he felt horrible when I was the primary bread winner. I am glad that he feels more secure, and happy to be back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment