Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stressing Already!

I know school can be stressful in general, but some teachers make it unreal! I have one that thinks she can tell you to dress in business wear and cover all tattoos that may be showing! I mean get out of here lady!!!! We are paying to take this class and learn, not to be judged or critiqued over our wardrobe . She also says that she usually fails people for missing a class. She said she won't do that this semester but she will drop us a letter grade per absence. It's ridiculous! I have thought about dropping it but I've never dropped a class before. I'd like to keep it that way, but I'm not going to rule it out as an option. Then my three online teachers act like we don't have any other classes and pile on the work. Oh we'll, you gotta do what you gotta do right?! Keep me and my sanity in you thoughts and prayers please ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment