Friday, April 29, 2011

Great Mood

I don't exactly know why, but I have been in an extremely good mood lately. The last couple of days I have been feeling awesome and Just had fun. So it's been a good couple of days.

I don't know if anyone has been watching Love and Hip Hop, but I absolutely love that show. I am upset that its almost over. I also love Hollywood Fabulous, I have been watching it alot too. But Ru'Pauls Drag Race was defiantly my show. I love it and Raja was my favorite, I am so happy that he won!

I have just changed a lot and I think it is for the better. My pastor always says that in life you can either stay bitter or get better. Staying bitter hurts no one but myself, so I am just trying to make me happy and worry about myself.

*Hugs* Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment