Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Everyone

I am super excited to start this Blog. I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone a little bit about myself.

I am twenty years old, will be 21 on May 24th. I am married to my high school sweetheart, and have been for almost three years. I do not have any children, but I would love to in the future. Right now however, I have a little Malti-shu (Maltese and Shih tzu Mix) Puppy, His name is bear. I really love him like he was my child. He is hilarious.

I hope to start Cosmetology school in the fall. I absolutely love Makeup and Styling hair, so I really think it is an awesome choice for me.

I absolutely love my family and spend most of my free time with them. I am the oldest of four. I am very close to my siblings, they are my best-friends.

I am addicted to youtube. I love all the Make Guru's! They all brighten my day! I also have a youtube channel, but I don't upload anything of myself lol. I am too shy at the moment.

I do alot of crafts! I love it. I Scrapbook, Make Jewelry, Sew, Make Hair Bows, Head Bands, Paint, and Draw! 

I am also on a journey to lose weight. I would just love to feel comfortable and happy with my body. I will also be blogging about that. I love to cook, so I will share some recipes also.

I hope you enjoy my blog!

*Hugs* -Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment