Saturday, April 23, 2011

Okay It's Been A While

Well It has been a little while since I have been on here, and a lot has happened.

I have a full time job now, as a welder for Toyota! I really love it. I am in the processes of doing my first swap on youtube, and about to upload videos soon. I am just in a really good place right now.

My Husband and I are also going to rededicate at church tomorrow morning! God has truly blessed us lately. I am so thankful for all the opportunities he has given us!

I also got a new phone today! Yep, I got rid of my iPhone! I will miss checking my email from it, but I was so ready for a new phone. I hate the iPhone at this point. I went and got the Samsung Flight 2 and I absolutely love it!

hmmmmm.......what else. I don't know. I'll post again when I remember lol.

*Hugs* Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment