Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Things and Trying Things

So this last week has been pretty great, other than a few minor details. I had an awesome birthday! I went to Red Lobster with my family, and To see the new pirates movie. My mom and step dad got me some roses, a book i've been wanting, a new camera, a cake, and they also paid for the dinner & movie! My husband got me a tri-pod, eyeshadow palette (its from rue21 and its a dupe for the Too Faced Natural Eye palette), a Bronzer Blush (From rue21 that is a dupe for the Too Faced Leopard one), and some bath and body works! Then I got some money from my grandma and my step mom. So a pretty awesome 21st birthday!

The thing that has really be trying my patience is my "aunt" from my biological dad's side, spreading rumors. All it boils down to is she is a liar and needs attention. I hate to say that, but that is what I have came to find out. So I have really been trying and praying to have patience. I think I dealt with the situation pretty well considering all that she has said and done. Which I won't disclose. So I am very proud of myself.

Then we also had a huge garage sale and we did really well, but it was so tiring and so much work! I am glad it is over for now!

Have a great week!

*Hugs*
 Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment