Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 2011 BirchBox

I was so excited to get my first BirchBox today! I am pretty happy with the items I received and I am very eager to try them all out.I will list the things I received and give the description of the product.

1.Jouer: Mini Tinted Lip Enhancer
A gorgeous gloss that conquers dryness and ho-hum style in a single swoop.
2.Juice Beauty: Green Apple Peel
Natural fruit acids dissolve even the most tenacious dead cells for a brighter, smoother complexion.
3.Archipelago: Pomegranate Soap
A triple-milled soap loaded with antioxidant-rich white tea and Pomegranate.
4.Ahava: Mineral Body Lotion
This aloe-packed moisturizer sinks in quickly to add marathon moisture.
5.Kerastase:Bain Volumactive
Fortify fine strands with this gentle shampoo, which uses special polymers to strengthen and Volumize.
BirchBox Treat: Tiny Prints
Customize adorable greeting card.

So I will post more about the products I received after I have had a while to test them out and give a proper review on them.

I just wanted to share my excitement and tell everyone what was in this months box.

*Hugs* Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment