Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weird Dreams!

So lately I have been having the weirdest dreams I have ever had. It has been every single night. I don't know why, but Yeah. So My Birthday is coming up! I am super excited =D It will be my 21st Birthday!

Anywho! I am so excited for the Avenged Sevenfold concert Friday! I seen them in concert in January and it was amazing! So this time its the Welcome to the Family tour. Three Days Grace and A Bullet for My Valentine will be with them as well! Which I love both of them as well, so I am pretty pumped lol. My husband, sister, brother, brother's Girlfriend, and my step mom are going as well, so awesome family trip lol.

I have been in pretty good spirits lately, so That's a plus. Looking Forward to an awesome weekend!

*Hugs*Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment