Monday, March 26, 2012

Burning Bridges

Sometimes it is best to just suck it up and apologize to someone even if  you aren't in the wrong. Life is just too short to be upset and hold grudges.

I would rather go through life knowing that I did whatever I could to make things better with the people in my life. Even if they don't except your attempts to work things out, at least you know that you have done your part to make things right.

I always think of it in a sense that if God can forgive us for all of our sins and shortcomings, then I can forgive and let things go. I don't want things to be unfinished with people. I want to know that I have attempted to resolve any issues I have. Life is just to short to be angry with people. We will never know when our number is up, but when mine is I want to know that I haven't gotten any burnt bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment