Thursday, March 1, 2012

Progress

There is a Tim McGraw song out right now called "Better than I used to be". I am in love with the song and I feel like I love it so much because its me. Its everything I feel and I'm working on right now. I'm am trying to be a better me all around. With be a better Christian, Wife, sister, daughter, granddaughter, and friend. Also really trying to be proud of who I'm becoming. It says "I'm learning who I used to be, isn't who I have to be" and that is where I am right now. I am by far not perfect, and I have a crazy past but that doesn't have to be part of who I am now. I am making progress on becoming a changed/better me. That song to me just signifies where I'm at in trying to get there.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment