Monday, January 30, 2012

Crappy Service

Is it just me or does it seem like people are too busy to give you good service anymore?

Stores are really bad about good customer service now. Sales employees are supposed to be there to help you, but that's not the case anymore. If you need help with something, they act like you are rude for asking, or that you are inconveniencing them.  I work retail and that is not how I treat people. I want them to enjoy coming to shop with us, because If it wasn't for the customer's the store wouldn't be there. I know that it isn't hard to give good customer service. Just be friendly, and treat people the way you would want to be treated.

I mean its not just in stores anymore. My post office is awful. I have had two lost packages in the last 3 months, and they never give me my mail on time. It seems like it just sets there. I am so aggravated, and their negligence with my package is making me look bad! I am so mad about the whole situation and they don't even care. I remember when they would do anything to help you, but now they could careless.

I can't imagine why people choose to act this way. If they would just simply do their jobs correctly the first time, they wouldn't have to deal with complaints and everyone would be much happier. It would make their jobs easier really, so why don't they just help themselves out and do things correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment