Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Favorite Products of 2011

I decided to go through all the products I have been loving the most in 2011. I tried a ton of products this year, I've had hits and misses. Lets get started on my favs!

Face:
Maybelline: Mineral Power Liquid Foundation- Classic Ivory
Maybelline: Fit Me Pressed Powder- 120 Classic Ivory
ELF: Golden Bronzer
Rue 21 Beauty: Bronzer Blush
Garnier Fructis: Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Palettes:
Urban Decay: Naked Palette (My go to palette)
Wet&Wild: 8 pan Blue Had Me at Hello
Stila: Positive & Pretty

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipcolor: Enough Buff
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss: Nude Lustre
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick: Spellbound
EOS Lip Balms: Sweet Mint, Lemon, and Strawberry Sorbet

Mascara:
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama (My go to)
Smashbox: Hyperlash

Primers:
Urban Decay: Primer Potion (Original)
Smashbox: Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Light

No comments:

Post a Comment