Thursday, October 20, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1 Introduction

So, as the title saying I am starting a 30 Day blog challenge. I am hoping this will get me in the habit of blogging everyday. Day 1 is an Introduction. So, here goes nothing....

I am Amanda and I'm 26 years old. I am happily married to my best friend Joshua and we celebrated 8 years of marriage October 6th. Joshua is a Correctional Office and also a full time college student pursuing a degree in Information Technology. I have three dogs that I call my fur babies. They are my children. I recently graduated from college with a degree in Human Service. I would like to be a Social Worker. I have always wanted a career in which I could help others. Right now I am a babysitter and substitute teacher. Which is if we are honest, they are the same thing. I enjoy both jobs, but I would love to find something in my career field and that is more permanent. We are also looking into buying our first home, which is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I have PCOS. It isn't something that most people even know of, but it is a hard condition to live with. It also causes fertility issues, which has been heartbreaking for me. However, I am getting ready to have the gastric sleeve surgery which will help with my fertility. My husband and I have tried to have a family for 7 years and it has been difficult. So, while the surgery was something I had a hard time deciding on it is worth it for me. I am willing to do what it takes to have children. I have wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember and I want more than anything to make my husband a father. I know he will be amazing. I am a christian and I am a member of a baptist church. I try to do my best to show others Christ through me and treat people the way I would like to be treated.

Some random information about me....

I am a crafter. I love to craft and do so often. I love my Cricut explore. I could design decals all day long and have. I crochet, scrapbook, sew, paint, draw, and make jewelry. I also love to cook and find new recipes to try. Photography is also a hobby of mine. I would never pursue it as a career, but I enjoy it. I love boardgames. My family has a game night and it is my favorite night! I always ask for new games for Christmas. I am a book worm. I love to read and will read anything that can hold my attention. I also love all things Disney and I am a huge Star Wars fan! I will not pick a side. I love the Light side and Jedi's, but the Dark side is appealing. I have a soft spot for Darth Vader and Kylo Ren. I guess there is something about a bad boy ;)

So, that's pretty much me in a nut shell! At least everything I can think of. I am pretty easy going and just try to make the most of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment