Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Day3: A Day In My Life

So, my days are pretty much the same, but I will share it with you anyway.

I woke up at 7:15 to let the little boy I babysit in. We then went back to sleep for a few hours. When we woke up, I made us something to eat. His choice was cheese roll-ups, which was fine by me because they are super fast and easy.
Then we spent time with my husband Josh and watched cartoons. Then we decided to draw together. I drew a house and he scribbled in random colors until he was happy with it. He then had me make his drawing into a paper airplane.
After that we watched my husband walk to the bus stop to get the little boys sister off the school bus. He has to watch sissy get off the bus everyday.
When sissy got here we made her a snack and then we got started on homework. She had a packet to complete about the ecosystem and then a math worksheet.
When that was completed the little boy fell asleep and sissy started drawing. We also put on one of my favorite cartoons which is Arthur. They will leave at 6.
When they go home, I'll clean up the living room, wash the dishes, and then watch Dr. Phil. Joshua doesn't get off work until Midnight, so I will begin dinner around 11:45ish. We are going to be having breakfast. It is easy, we have everything for it, and Josh loves breakfast for dinner.
We will then watch The Arrow and go to bed.
My day tomorrow will be generally the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment