Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ABC'S of Me!

ABC's of me!

The ABC’s of Me:
A. Age: 22.

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike:Laundry in General!

D. Dogs: Baby Bear

E. Essential start to your day: Stretch and Snuggle with my love.

F. Favorite colors:Purple, and Black

G. Gold or silver: White Gold

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Guitar, Keyboard, and Flute

J. Job title:Student, Stay at home Wifey

K. Kids:None yet

L. Live: Drakesboro, Kentucky

M. Mom’s name:Diana

N. Nicknames: Piglet, Miss Piggy, Manna, Man-Man, Pup

O. Overnight hospital stays: None

P. Pet peeves: Rudeness, and People Picking at their nails! 

Q. Quote from a movie: "That's what Ther-rape-me is all about!" Girl Interupted

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings:Darby Joel 19, Tarryn Dawn 17, Brandon Michael 17

T. Time you wake up:Whenever I absolutely have to

U. Underwear: Yep, love to buy underwear lol!

V. Vegetables you don’t like:Asparagus, Peas, and Fresh Tomatoes

W. What makes you run late:My hubby! He is always making us run late for everything!

X. X-rays you’ve had: My knee, and my hip.

Y. Yummy food you make: Stuffed shells, Shrimp Alfredo, Cabbage Rolls, Stuffed Peppers, Cupcakes, Cookies, and Cheese Cake Bites

Z. Zoo animal you like: Zebras, and Giraffes

Thanks to Kara for sharing this with me! http://thirtyteensytoes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment