Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Long, but Sort Of Good Day

So today, my hunny took a PTO day from work so he could take me to the hospital. I got up this morning and my ankle was a lot worse, and I couldn't walk on it. He took me to the hospital and it is a severe sprained ankle, and they won't me to stay off of it because it could break very easily. Which is not what I need right now, that's for sure!

After that we went to walmart to drop off my prescription I got from the hospital and to do some shopping. I needed some more stuff for school, but my love surprised me and told me to pick out a new laptop, and let me get some other stuff too! He is the best! I love him, and he has been taking such good care of me! Well we were going to get Macbooks from this student financing plan, but we decided we didn't want another payment right now, but we may use the money they approved us for later.

Mamaw had chemo again today, and they started her radiation today as well. They said she did an awesome job. They gave her a Xanax for her stress and pain, and boy let me tell you she is hilarious! I am just glad that they are doing treatment, she isn't in pain, and that they are so wonderful with her.
Today has been a very tiring and painful (physically) for me, but it has been a great day too!


No comments:

Post a Comment