Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hospital, Stress, and Eating Out

Life for the last week has been crazy! Last Sunday night, mamaw couldn't breathe, her blood pressure was very high, her head, chest, and right arm were numb. So we called and an ambulance came to get her. She was going to have a stroke, but luckily that got to her in time. She was admitted in to the hospital, where she has been ever since. They finally got most of the fluid off of her, about seventeen pounds worth of flood. They had to stop chemo and radiation until they can get her red blood cell count back up. We are hoping that she will be able to start back on treatment soon, and come home sometime this week. She looks a lot better, but she still has a long way to go.

So all that happened late Sunday night, and I had my first day of class at 8:30 the next morning. Needless to say I was and have been very stressed! Classes went great however. I love the way they are set up. I have Math, then go directly to Math Lab, Then I stay in the same classroom for my Computers class, I go home for two hours, and then head back for my last class. So I have a break to come home, let the pups out, and have lunch. I have been leaving from school to go over to the hospital when I am done with class.

I needed to start my insulin resistance diet, but with everything going on it is almost impossible. It is a lot easier to pick something up since I am basically on the run all day. Hopefully when see gets home, I can start on it. Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment