Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ted, Ice Cream Hunt, and School

So last night we watched Ted! It was so funny and I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. I wish I had my own talking teddy bear, or that my dog Bear could talk!!

So yesterday I need to get out of the house, so my husband took me on a hunt to find an Ice cream I've been looking for, for months now. It's the Carrot Cake Ice cream from blue bunny and chef Duff Goldmen from ace of cakes. I've had the Red velvet cake ice cream and its so good but I want to try the rest of them, and I love carrot cake so I have to find it! We searched all over, and so many stores yesterday and still no luck! I sure hope I find it soon.

So school starts exactly a week from tomorrow! I'm excited but nervous at the same time! I have to get the rest of my supplies this week, and a bookbag. I just haven't found one I like yet. I'm looking forward to shopping though ha-ha. I think ill probably go to Target first to look for a bookbag. Hopefully I find one I like! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Did you check the Ideal Markets?! Ours still hasn't restocked their pints, but you may check Nortonville or one in Madisonville's!

    I feel the same way about school, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked yours, and Nortonville. I checked Walmart,and Kroger! I cannot find it! I am just so upset about it!

      Delete