Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Post: What It's All About

This was the start of a new blog, but I have to decided to just keep this blog, and get rid of the other. So this will blog will consist of randomness, beauty, recipes, and my daily life!

Originally wrote on:6/7/12

We've all heard the phrase, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." This is my blog of daily struggles, and life changes! All in an attempt to take life's problem (Lemons) and make them into something positive (Lemonade)!

So first big problem! I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). It causing infertility, weight problems, and a lot more. So I am on a journey to treat this and get all my health issues under control! My husband and I want children very badly, so this is my top priority.

Since this also cause weight gain, over the years I have gained a great deal of weight. I have never been comfortable with my body, and now it is really causes me problems having all of this excess weight. With PCOS it also makes it hard for women that suffer from it to lose weight because it causes high insulin levels, so it makes your body go into starvation mode.

So this is my journey to lose weight and get my health under control! There will also be blog entries of all my other problems and just daily life entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment