Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mini Date, Smore Pies, and Bahama Mommas

I can get more than a little steer crazy being in this house all week. Someone has to be here with mamaw 24/7 and I am happy to do that, but sometimes I really just need a break. Not from her, but emotionally really. To just go! So I can get my mind off of things for a while. I am here with her everyday, and it can make me crazy. I see her gets worse, and I just can't do anything! It makes me feel so helpless. So It was nice to escape that feeling for just a little while.

My hunny took me on a little mini-date. I didn't feel like being around a lot of people so we hit the McDonalds Drive-Thru and I was so excited to see they had Smore Pies! Sounded so perfect for summer time! I was looking forward to it, and then I was really let down. I think they had burnt it a little, and it completely ruined it for me. I am just not the person that complains about food or sends it back. I have seen what can happen when people do that! Gross, I am not taking the risk!

I was feeling pretty down, and just thought hey Liquor Store! Now, I am not a drinker at all, and have a very low tolerance to alcohol. So I got a four pack of Bahama Mama wine coolers! They weren't great, but they were okay. It took the edge off from all the stress so I am not gonna complain haha.

Then we came home, cuddled up and planned to watch a movie, but I feel asleep. So Josh took a nap with me, he will take a nap anywhere, at anytime so I am sure he was fine with that.

I am so thankful for him. Even just the little things he did for me today, makes me appreciate him more. Now we are eating mexican pizza, and watching Storage Wars! A good ending to a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment