Thursday, July 26, 2012

college, computers, & cancer

Originally blogged: 7/23/12

You may look at the title and think wtf, right? You may also think that two of those go together, but what does cancer have to do with them?

Well I am going to start college back soon, which is super exciting and stressful at the same time! I received good news today about getting a new computer, which I need for school. Awesome, right? Well the last part isn't so awesome. Tomorrow is my mamaws appointment with her cancer doctor. I just get more nervous and stressed as the night goes on. It all doesn't look very promising, but I am trying to keep faith that it will all turn out okay.

It just breaks my heart that all of this us going on with her. So I try to stay strong for her and never let her see me cry, but inside I am falling apart. I feel like I am completely losing it. I guess we will see what the chances  are tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment