Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life at the Moment

Originally blogged 6/30/12

So let's start from the beginning. My mother was very young when she had me, and wasn't really ready to be a mother, So my grandparents raised me. They are my parents to me, and the most important people in my life along with my husband.

It will be three years ago in October that my Papaw lost his battle to lung cancer. I am still devastated from losing him. He was not only a father to me, but my best friend. While it gets easier to live without him, I am not now, or will I ever get over his passing.

Now I have just found out that my Mamaw has a tumor and it is very likely to be cancer. She had a biopsy done Thursday, and we have to wait 5-10 days to get the results back. I just feel so helpless, and scared. If it is cancer, I am praying that it can be treated and cured. I can even stand to think of losing her. That would be both of my "parents". I think I will seriously lose it if that is the turn out.

I know that the Lord will never give you more than you can handle, but right now it feels like he trusts me to much, and that he thinks I am stronger than what I am. However, I do also know thats not the case. He knows what we can handle and deal with better than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment