Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Day Random Challenge: Day 1

Five Day Challenge 

Day 1 : 5 Random Facts About You
Day 2:  4 of Your Favorite Songs Right Now
Day 3:Three of Your All Time Favorite Movies
Day 4: Describe Two of Your Favorite Memories
Day 5: One Wish You Have or One Thing You Would Change About Your Life


Day 1: Five Random Facts About Me

1.  I hate when people pop their gum! It drives me nuts!
2.  I can only sleep if I'm cold!
3.  I am in love with OrangeLeaf! Love there frozen yogurt, and the topping buffet bar haha.
4.  I am fascinated by Serial Killers. Don't freak out, I just like to read about them, and try to figure our why they did what they did. I secretly wish I was part of Criminal Minds, and that it was real life for me. I'm Crazy, I know.
5.  I hate Feet!




No comments:

Post a Comment