Monday, July 30, 2012

Random Challenge: Day4

Day 4: Describe Two of Your Favorite Memories

My wedding Day is First! More than it just being my wedding day, but my mom helping me get ready, and my dad walking me down the isle. That is something I will always hold on to, and cherish! Then there is my husband too, not to leave him out. I married my best friend that day, and that is something to be proud of.

Second would be my little brother, Brandon's Eagle Scout Court of Honor! I am so proud of him, and the man he has become. Only 4 in every hundred boys scouts will become an Eagle Scout. Many of our President's have been eagle scouts, so it is something to be proud of. He gave a great presentation when he gave my dad a mentor award. He said he wouldn't be there without him, or his help. How he raised him to be who he is. It just really made me proud, and realize that he is no longer a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment