Thursday, July 26, 2012

Monthly Favorites: July

So I don't have too many favorites this month, but I do have a few!



Hair:
Aussie- Sprunch Catch a Wave Spray 

Garnier Fructis Style- Curl Shaping Spray Gel 

Its too hot to do a whole lot but If I decide to do something other than throw my hair up in a ponytail, I love these!

Skin Care:
L'oreal Go 360 Clean- Deep Exfoliating Scrub

I still use my clinique three step skin care, and still love it, but I use this in the shower. It is great to wake you up in the morning!

Nails:
Revlon- Make Mine Mango

I have used many other ones this months, but this one has been the one I keep going back to. I just looks like summer to me!

Scents:
Victoria's Secret- Pure Seduction

One of my all time favorites, and the scent I use the most!

Lips:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Organis Lip Tint in Just Blushes

I just through it on and in my pocket on the way out. I am a huge fan of these lip tents.





No comments:

Post a Comment