Monday, July 30, 2012

Doctors, Denny's, and Dreams

Today was full of running and appointments. Mamaw had several appointments today, and a pet scan. We met with the Surgeon today, and scheduled here surgery for Thursday. They are going to be pointing her port in to begin Chemo.

After all of the appointments, it was after 5pm and we hadn't eaten all day. So we went to Denny's. My mom was watching my nephew Jeremiah, and they came to dinner. I love seeing him, no matter how you feel he puts you in a great mood! He sure does love Chocolate Milk, but shhh don't tell his momma!

So when we got home, mamaw and I were both wore out. She took a nap, so I went to my room and laid down and shortly after fell asleep. I have been having crazy dreams lately. They make no sense whatsoever! They have been really weird. I make sure to tell someone as soon as I wake up so I won't forget them. But they have been really, really bizarre that's for sure. It makes getting up more interesting thats for sure lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment