Sunday, July 29, 2012

Snooze Button, Cat Woman, and Being Lazy

So I baked a cake last night for church.........Its a good thing it made it there eve though we didn't. Mom took it with her when she left. So at least it is going be there.
I very disappointed that we over slept. We only have ourselves to blame, and Josh's constant pushing of the snooze button. We have missed the last 3 times, and I feel really sad by that. We love our church, and our church family, but lately it has really been a struggle for us to get there. If it isn't one thing, it's another. Next Sunday we absolutely need to make it. I always feel so much better when I go.
So we are going to have pizza for lunch and watch Cat Woman. I have had this movie for about 3 years, I had gotten it as a Christmas present from my mom and dad, but I still haven't watched it. So that's our plan for today. Be lazy, watch movies, and eat! Sounds like the perfect plan to me! After all, Sunday is the day of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment